Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hage?!
Old Focus member
Old Focus member

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:35 am

A few days ago I joined focus clan and i thought it would be nice to write a few words about myself for those of you who do not know me.

Information about me:
Name: Jacob
Nick in game: Hage
Previous Clans:
-Polish clans: nE, tP, DrD, SP
-Euro clans: FoS, A', qb, DtS', EoT
Interests: In my life the music is most important. I think I'm sportsman cause I love watch all sports in TV. I attend to secondary school

Position [CTF] - I can ret if it’s needed , run and bc

My JK2 history:
I got this game from my friend about 5 years ago. I started from the ground up, my first dfa First mode I've started playing was Force. At the beginning I Was good at it but I've changed clan then and I've started playing CTF. At the beggining It wasn’t easy but my friends have helped me ( Hayato, Cyanide, and many many guys - thanks ..it was a long time ago ). When I left SP ( my last polish clan) I decided join to FoS. I was only trail and I left. I join one more time to FoS and I was fullmember. Later my adventure finished in DtS and EoT . I like my old clans, cause I think they were a good clans with nice guys. They helped me

My msn: lucifuge_jk2@hotmail.com [ If u want add me, guys ]

PS: Im learning english in my school since one year and I know, I know my english isn't good Wink
Back to top Go down
oller
Focus Member
Focus Member

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:11 pm

who cares... u sux bro:D
Back to top Go down
hage?!
Old Focus member
Old Focus member

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:02 pm

thanks =)
Back to top Go down
oller
Focus Member
Focus Member

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:22 pm

np;*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: ~Trash~-
Jump to: